I've interviewed Mary Novik before. Here is a video of her, explaining the inspiration for her wonderful novel Conceit.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for posting this, Sandra. This is my first YouTube video and I really had fun doing it. I always thought it would be tricky, but it was easier than I thought. Next time, I might try dancing around the room, if I can manage to stay in focus while I do it!
. . This blog — "Baroque Explorations" — is about my research into 17th century life, and the era of the Court of Louis XIV, the Sun King, in particular. For my blog on writing, see Notes on the Writing Life.
1 comment:
Thanks for posting this, Sandra. This is my first YouTube video and I really had fun doing it. I always thought it would be tricky, but it was easier than I thought. Next time, I might try dancing around the room, if I can manage to stay in focus while I do it!
Post a Comment